We are a Digital Marketing Agency. Our company expertise fulfils a brand’s needs and develops a powerful strategy that maximizes profits and improves efficiency and productivity. We plan and execute marketing campaigns and determine the best online platforms to invest in and continually maintain the balance between marketing activities and results. Our expertise and passion lie in online media buying and creating dynamic strategies and more technical practices.
We cover a broad range of industries and have the necessary skills to create ideas and assets and put them in more efficient ways. We work to deliver a functional design that not only looks great but also drives business growth.
Visit us online at www.getmerank.com
Extremely fast scaling Digital marketing firm is recruiting a proven and experienced B2B Sales Closer for a financially rewarding role.
You’re proven at business development and high closing percentages in the field of Digital Marketing (PPC/SEO). You are a hunter and absolutely love to compete and are excited by being your absolute best. You’re driven with a strong willingness to do whatever it takes to stand out among the best.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Sales Executive, you will be a critical component of maximizing sales and growing accounts worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify key prospects and research new business opportunities with small & medium businesses through a variety of methods including email, phone calls, meetings, conferences, LinkedIn, Online bidding (Upwork, Freelancer, Guru) across US, Canda, UK, & Australia.
- Schedule and conduct calls with potential clients to walk them through their current digital marketing presence and find opportunities to sell
- Experience of working in, or selling to C-Level buyers, marketing teams, eCommerce businesses and achieved agreed on monthly sales targets.
- Knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, Websites) will be an added advantage
- Prepare and conduct high impact sales presentations to marketing decision-makers and high-level executives
- Conduct timely and persuasive follow-up calls, emails, and meetings to efficiently close new business deals
- Collaborate with Account Managers to efficiently launch, manage, optimize and scale campaigns, ensuring excellent Customer Satisfaction levels with every customer engagement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's OR Master Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years of business development in digital media sales with a proven track record of closing complex, long-term deals.
- Strong knowledge of current digital advertising ecosystem, especially in the areas of performance-based marketing including Cost Per Click, Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Action, Cost Per Thousand (CPC, CPL, CPA, CPM)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, with a strategic sales mindset
- Experience on digital reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Data studio, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.) will be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more