We’re urgently looking for an Email Marketing Role to join our highly motivated team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates
- Creating digital ads
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more