We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to take the lead in our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
You should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more