Edureka is looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email & SMS marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email & SMS marketing campaigns end-to- end, managing email and SMS databases and creating newsletters.
If you are interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email Marketing Manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance according to the funnel and suggest improvements
- Report on the performance of email campaigns and response generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Ensure planning and strategize the Email marketing calendar and ensuring smooth execution of same.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Well versed in using tools such as Hubspot ,CRM ,Zoho campaigns and CleverTap,.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Preferred from an Engineering background with hands on knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Experience in an E-learning company would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more