SoftAge Information Technology Limited is a prestigious leader in the digital landscape dedicated to digitize, store and manage the valuable assets of your organization-the information. Our forte lies in offering Document Management Solutions, KYC Management, Physical Verification, E-Governance, Warehouse Management and Secure Shredding. We strive to simplify the process of information transition from paper to digital. We safeguard the organization’s valuable information to eradicate pitfalls from the business processes. A smart and proactive approach towards documentation helps to attain better ROI and foster productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing new business via email and social media platform to identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Responsible for searching, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for conducting research to identify potential prospects.
- Build relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow -ups to transfer the lead into prospective client.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more