Rusk Media is an Indian new age digital media organization.
Through our authoritative house of brands – we aim to deliver stories, tales, facts and information that will shape the conversations of Gen Z & Millenial Indians for the years to come.
With our commitment to
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating end to end campaign execution strategy, plan, design, process, QA & ROI reporting
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build campaigns that drive demand generation
- Creating and building marketing email campaigns drive sales leads and increase prospect and client engagement (worked on any CRM tool/ email marketing tool)
- Liaise with Planning team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products
- Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
- Create enhanced reports to support Product marketing teams measure the performance of high impact marketing campaigns
- Generate leads through email & direct contact campaigns, Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities as a secondary source
- Developing and delivering the communications strategy and materials, and partner with teams and communication agencies, to deliver proactive and positive communications campaigns with traditional and social platforms.
- Increasing the company visibility with impactful communications and by leveraging our partnerships. Responding, routing and escalating incoming media requests from across.
- Working alongside teams providing information for social media, newsletter and other periodical collateral.
- Researching, developing, content for social media, website, newsletters, videos, infographics, company's reports and further publications which might be created.
- Run communications throughout the organization.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years- experience in communications. Minimum bachelor's degree in Journalism, communication or similar.
- Experience in developing and executing high-profile communications initiatives and campaigns
- Experience in working with corporate, tech, lifestyle and business/marketing media and influencers and developing social campaigns to achieve communications goals.
- Extensive experience of developing communication campaigns and assets understanding what resonates with traditional and social media.
- Excellent communication, influencing and writing skills. From building creative plans, to articulating complex issues in an easy-to-digest manner.
- 1-1.5 years of experience of working on email marketing and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot etc.)
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Great analytical and logical ability. Should be familiar with reporting that a Marketing Automation tool has to offer and should be able to provide metrics/analysis around all campaigns
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more