We strive to build digital products that help businesses grow and achieve their goals. So far, we’ve helped more than 120 businesses by providing them a premium and customized Software Development Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create comprehensive campaigns for user retention based on user behavior, user segmentation and journey
- Need to map customer journey and develop listening points in the journey.
- Strategic planning and execution of all CRM and Loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer service and retention KPIs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient with Marketing Channels such as: SMS, Email, push notifications and Retargeting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent quantitative aptitude and ability to perform analysis.
- Excellent database / CRM knowledge and expertise in reading and understanding data
- Work Experience required: 1-5 years of hands on Retention marketing experience
- Should manage a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in coordinating within and outside teams, relationship management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more