We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be skilled at managing businesses on Amazon, including listing, planning and creating paid search campaigns and overall management of seller central and AMS accounts.
- Research and analyze competitors, marketing approach, ranking, keywords etc. Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Understand the client's goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Manage bids throughout the entire campaign for clients, monitor and update daily budgets
- Product optimization including organic search terms paid search terms and other promotional campaigns (i.e. coupons)
- Ability to conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns to maximize budget
- Monitor and manage inventory levels in all applicable Amazon marketplaces. Help with inventory forecasting for large product catalogue
- Optimize product detail pages including titles, bullets, descriptions, images, and rich (A+) content for higher conversion and better search rank.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns. Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, ACoS, daily ad spend, etc
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Monitor Amazon account health and metrics; proactively alert team for issues and resolve as appropriate.
- Contact Amazon support whenever issues arise along and consistently following up with them.
- Analyze data within Amazon, present findings and recommendations for areas of growth in terms of product catalogue and strategy.
- Analyze current sales data, conversion rates and optimize product progressions
- Constant Learning of what is working on Amazon, Keeping up with the new trends, the competitive landscape, and new features
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 years of experience with marketplaces is a MUST!
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques
- Direct, hands-on experience in managing large scale, complex paid search and shopping feed campaigns.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- You must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more