The Learning Experience Designer is responsible for creating learning experiences that will enable the student to achieve the desired learning outcome in a human-centric and goal- oriented manner. Learning experience designer merges instructional design theories with educational pedagogy, neuroscience, behavioural science, design thinking and UI/UX principles to create modernistic educational materials. They apply emerging technologies to tailor content to student behaviors and preferences.
We are looking for a learning experience designer who can create engaging learning experiences for our courses. Your focus will be to implement learning experience design that focuses on learning more than the instruction. You have to be someone who can think beyond traditional learning activities and explore newer tools such as interactive video, learning portals, mobile apps, mobile learning, personalized learning, digital curation,games, gamification, communities, podcasts, social media learning, virtual reality, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use the best practices in LX design to design the best learning experience for students.
- Create a learning design plan (LXD Plan) including visual design strategy, user interfaces, and test plans to validate the design.
- Collaborate with other members including medical experts and designers in the team to collectively critique the LXD created.
- Create user interfaces and wireframes for lesson.
- Use e-learning development tools to execute the LX designs plan and create engaging lessons.
- Apply UX design principles of usefulness, usability, and desirability while creating learning activities.
- Create consistent and coherent learning experiences that enhance the learners ability to meet learning objectives.
- Ensure that the UI and Visual design remain consistent throughout the course
- Exploit the intrinsic motivation of the learner by including intuitive storytelling, simple but effective UIs, and employing learner-driven experiences.
- Test the course modules post-launch on actual learners for effectiveness and continual improvements.
- Perform data collection and analysis to examine the success of learners achieving the intended learning objectives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5-years of experience in instructional/LX design for e-learning courses.
- Experience working on e-learning technology, tools and resources required to create engaging course content.
- The candidate must have handled a portfolio of projects that have gone beyond.
- traditional instructional design thinking and utilized newer methods to help students learn and engage with content.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts into simple learning materials.
- Experience with MOODLE LMS will be added advantage.
- Experience in medical/healthcare projects is preferable but not mandatory
Benefits & Perks: