Bombay Swadeshi Co-operative store Co. Ltd; came in to existing 14th December 1905 during India’s freedom struggle to champion the Swadeshi cause. The idea was to have a chain of cooperative stores selling locally made products all over India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor competitive listings & pricing
- Manage the process of e-commerce portals e.g. Flipkart, Amazon etc.
- Analyse online sales&stock on hand
- Maintain returns
- Content writing for product
- Manage promotional activities at marketplace
- Good analysis Ecom
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience as a Business Development and Merchandising Manager in E-Commerce industry.
- Manage P&L for each category, drive Sales and the business metrics.
- Drive and lead key accounts & merchandising team.
- Create and lead long term plan
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more