We are looking for an Experienced DOOH Media Buyer having Experience in dealing with the End Clients into FMCG, AUTO, REAL STATES, PHARMA, LUXURY GOODS for brand promotion through DOOH, you should be able to negotiate and buy advertising inventory for Digital Screens.
In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker, and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and Media/Brand professionals.
Your goal will be to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help identify target clients and bring DOOH Campaigns and plan DOOH campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and schedules
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new online platforms
- Ensure ads are scheduled and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning, and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Mass Communication Advertising or related field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more