Utopia Global, Inc. is a global data solutions company enabling management and governance of critical master data with a full portfolio of software and professional services. Our ‘build, fix, sustain’approach to data along with best-in-class software, empowers customers to get their data right, and keep it right. Utopia’s solutions create trusted data that serves as a foundation for high performance analytics that help business leaders make better decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to Plan, research, and write technical documentation related to Utopias SAP MDG Product line.
- Work in a mixed Agile and Waterfall development environment to support one or more teams in a global R&D environment.
- Research features in a variety of ways to gather technical data for documentation creation.
- Revise documents to incorporate updates, new features, and editorial comments.
- Produce products that conform to company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Implement structural changes to documentation, as required.
- Participate in delivery of minor / major product release.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and handle smaller projects, create and maintain a detailed work plan, communicate and review work assignments with team, and proactively escalate project issues and risks, maintain client responsibilities and expectations and provide proper project communications.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Technical Writing, IT, Business Studies, or a language-based university degree allowing for rapid acquisition and comprehension of new technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills in English with the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
- High degree of quality commitment with constructive and open style of communication.
- Ability to perform independent research to understand the product.
- Willingness to quickly acquire understanding in new areas and adopt to change with a Flair for learning technology topics.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and switch to new subject in a fast-changing and complex environment matters quickly while having the Ability to work towards tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality documentation.
- Ability to work independently and also with global teams.
- Ability to author and update deliverables for online and printed documentation.
- 4+ years of technical writing experience with an IT product company.
- Good understanding of SDLC and DDLC processes.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Hands on extensive experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Community engagement, video creation and an inclination to User Experience and usability.
- Knowledge of Modular/ Non-Linear Writing using DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture)
- Methodology will be plus
Benefits & Perks: