The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
What you’ll do at The Display & Paid Social Marketing team owns the go-to-market strategy and execution for display & paid social advertising for Walmart.com. We partner with the category marketing team to build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer’s needs and shopping missions by category. We’re charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
The Manager of Display & Paid Social will lead campaign management & activation of full funnel display & paid social programs. This role will help manage our display & paid social partnerships, own campaign management & activation, and drive testing & learning for our programs. In conjunction with top engineers from across the globe, this role will develop new targeting and measurement capabilities only possible by the fortune #1 company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees, manages and optimizes large-scale display & paid social media marketing initiatives.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Provides data driven insights and recommendations with investment strategists for category marketing approval.
- Sets and oversees display & paid social budget.
- Establish & evangelize best practices across display & paid social media marketing.
- Oversee quality assurance process and provide technical support where appropriate.
- Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum Qualifications 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience with performance paid social, programmatic display, ad servers, rich media and dynamic creative vendors required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Understanding of current attribution models and methodologies.
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Superb troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years experience in marketing or related field.
Benefits & Perks: