The company focuses on manufacturing, marketing & promoting innovative dermatology products in India and exports to over 30 countries across the globe. Fixderma has made a mark by making quality & result oriented products that has brought a clear difference in the skin care range present in the market.
The position is for a brand extension of Fixderma a curly hair range. Fixmycurls.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy across paid media channels like Google, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook.
- Strategize, execute and optimize campaigns on Google Search, UAC, UACe, Display, YouTube, Shopping, Discovery ads, Facebook, Dynamic Ads, Prospecting and Remarketing Ads with robust data analysis, A/B tests and an eye for testing new ad formats.
- Creative eye for design and experience working within brand guidelines. Thematising and briefing for content and creatives as per the campaign objective, Sales and other promotional activities.
- Evaluating business metrics and performance metrics for end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Measure and report across all media channels and assess goals and KPIs.
- Ability to visualize and report on important data metrics across both business and marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Curly Hair an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing.
- 1 years of experience in executing campaigns across Google and Facebook Ads
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SEM, and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of data, attribution models and reporting across platforms.
- Sense of ownership and accountability with respect to delegated responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more