As Mediaqart grows at a rapid pace, its an exciting time to join the team and be a part of the Mediaqart story. As Digital Media Planner, you will have a direct hand in Mediaqarts success as you’ll own the companys media planning strategy and work on strategic campaigns to improve and innovate on our marketing efforts. In this role, you will identify & develop audience personas, optimize marketing campaigns, integrate external tools and platforms, provide inputs to define our brand media plan/strategy at large and work closely with our key business partners (Ops, Content, Sales). The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves problem-solving and thrives in high-demanding start-up culture. We are looking for rockstar personalities who are hungry to grow and learn and can join us to build a solid business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Digital & Brand Strategy - You will be responsible for strategizing and executing content, digital marketing and online advertising across websites, search, social media, bloggers, influencers and content sites, for primarily for MediaQart and also some of our key clients to ensure maximum ROI pursuant to business objectives defined.
Campaign Planning, Executions & Optimization - Digital Campaigns will have to be strategized, created and rolled out on various platforms across content, affiliates, influencers, search, social, ad networks. Campaign Ideas will have to be crafted, and executed as per stakeholder feedback. Campaign performance will have to be tracked and measured as per details of ROI.
Digital Media Management - Media planning of all digital advertising requirements for the company and its end clients. This will require the individual to build relationships with all the major advertising platforms and ad networks to get the most valued deals for our clients and the company.
Market Research - Study the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and consumer behavior, as well as performing competitor research to stay abreast of what marketing channels are trending. Also, gather data and information using different methods, such as questionnaires, focus groups, or market analysis surveys, which can then be used to optimize campaigns to target specific audiences.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant digital media planning experience preferably for a Ad-Tech company
- A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- Gravitas of a confident yet
Role requires an analytical, structured approach gained through solid experience. The candidate must have a good and solid knowledge about;
- Search Engine Optimisation including Keyword research, analysis and methods to increase keyword density, on page and off page optimisation including backlinking. Use of SEO tools to increase efficiency in this domain.
- Google Adwords, Display Network and Facebook Business Manager
- Online Reputation Management
- Experience with online monitoring and campaign performance measurement platforms/tool sets including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, ZOHO etc
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more