SkillEnable Academy’s aim is to increase access to quality education by financially enabling India’s brightest young talent. SkillEnable is creating a physical and digital network of institutes, NBFCs, banks and students so that all stakeholders can simultaneously and efficiently meet their needs. We are an 11 year old professional education company working with many Fortune 50 companies and have the backing of a diverse industry group with 30+ years of experience in various domains. We are looking to build a young professional and dynamic team to join us in an exciting journey to help bridge India’s skill gap. As we are entering the booming FinTech space we have targeted to grow rapidly and achieve transactions worth Rs. 100 crores in our first 18 months.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Person should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing.
- Able to create an extensive digital marketing curriculum for the whole course or training period.
- Able to create content about digital marketing for the course. Preparation of sessions as per training guidelines and material applicable for the program.
- Creation of case studies also for each domain like seo, social media organic and paid media buying, google ads etc. Case studies and success stories. Make a library of Famous digital ad campaigns.
- To be on the constant hunt for case studies, trends and best practices in the digital space to be able to provide the right references in class.
- To create and evaluate MCQs, Pre, and Post-test to measure the impact of courses delivered.
- Willing and able to teach by using an online platform..
- Ensuring students attendance and participation in the sessions. Helping students in the practical execution of digital marketing concepts
- Help students in the process of landing an internship online.
- Counseling students as when required to enable their placements in jobs.
- To take proactive steps to ensure that the campus/classroom is functioning at optimum and providing the best possible learning experience for students. For instance, the trainer would be responsible for setting up of IT equipment or ensuring students receive the relevant pre-tests and post-tests as each module is delivered.
- Build and manage rich content that attracts qualified audiences for the program. (including blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinar, multiple digital channels
- Manage the strategy and set up for all paid campaigns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing preferably through working in an agency / educational institute. Experience both professionally and as a trainer.
- Create and launch optimized campaigns through Google adwords (Google Ads), GDN, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube marketing. Plan and execute re-marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels including SMS and Email campaigns.
- Should be expert in SEO, PPC Google Ads, Social Media Marketing , Email Marketing , Content Marketing, SMO, SEM, ORM, Website Designing, Web Analytics, Video marketing etc.
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deliver course material with full confidence and vigor for sessions ranging from 2 to 4 hours.
- Should be punctual and disciplined to ensure all training begins and ends on time and do full justice to the topic delivered.
- Should be patient and sensitive towards trainees and their ability to grasp new concepts.
- Good people skills and should have a passion for teaching and the Digital Marketing space in general.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Good knowledge of web analytic tools
- CRM Management - API Integration, smooth functioning of digital marketing reporting section and report monitoring.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more