Dr. Vivek Bindra is the Founder & CEO of the most progressive organizations – Bada Business Pvt. Ltd that aims to Empower Indian Entrepreneurs to transform their Small Businesses into Big Businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Face Book console
- Research and test partnerships with vendors/agency to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with sales & product teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Advanced knowledge of various Paid Media platforms including but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube
- Develop full-funnel channel recommendations with supporting logic
- Monitor partners budgets across all paid media platforms
- Analyze campaign performance/metrics to create monthly reports that recommend optimizations and provide insights
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Increase performance and main KPIs per channel for each partner - while trying to lower cost-per-lead
- Closely work with our channel partners and Business consultants with regards to digital supports and training
- Get all necessary agreement / NDA in place with regards to vendors.
- The audit is conducted in timely manners
- CWN (Closely Watched Numbers) Reporting to Manager / Head Office on investment, performance of the campaign, conversion of campaign
- Maintain standardization (profile) digital presence of partners across all digital touch points and review MOM.
- Work cross-functionally with team members and Account Managers to execute comprehensive and well- rounded digital marketing strategies involving paid search, display, or organic content
- Report on paid advertising campaigns based on their Key Performance Indicators and provide strategy and analysis to maximize campaign results and meet client goals
- Communicates campaign performance internally, providing detailed updates on client progress to line manager and senior management team on request.
- Ideate batch for training, coordinate amongst the internal team for an effective training module
- Need to training with 900 IBCs weekly once and monthly 4 times
- Ability to deliver course material with full confidence and vigor for sessions ranging from 3 to 5 hours daily.
- Effectively planning and scheduling training regularly.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more