We are looking for a bright candidate to join our team as a Digital Marketing person.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Account manager, content, design and social media teams to ideate, plan and execute digital media campaigns across social channels, digital platforms, and marketplaces, social paid channels.
- Undertake activities such as keyword research, keyword categorization, writing ad copies, identifying optimum landing page, and campaign mapping.
- Create plans to strategize and execute ads for any new features on platforms to take advantage of at the early stages.
- Carry out Remarketing, Email and Display campaigns on a large scale basis across platforms.
- Capability to segment the right audience for the planned campaign and estimate budget.
- Develop/Evaluate all seasonal marketing campaigns & key focus will be on strategy development, execution, and optimization.
- In-depth Competition Analysis, Web Site analysis and split testing of campaigns across multiple advert groups.
- Progress report on online marketing Campaigns based on analysis, insights & recommendations.
- Measure ROI and KPIs based on Forecast sales performance trends.
- To be able to conduct FB tests, analyze the campaigns using FB analytics and Pixel implementation.
- Discuss campaign plans with the client and understand the budget allocation and allocate funds accordingly.
- Ensure execution of campaigns with the intent to bring max. awareness or revenues to clients by minimizing CPC value.
- Maintain validity and earn new certifications in ad platform and ad formats execution per quarter/bi-annually.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more