If you are passionate about work and strive for perfection and quality, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed and language.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Generate leads for market research domains.
- Benchmarking organic growth plan.
- Create organic growth SEO blue prints and strategies.
- Guiding team leads and making sure that the things are getting implemented.
- Analysing changes in website ranking and organic growth.
- Generate monthly/weekly reports on our marketing campaign's performance.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel.
- Communicate with managements about marketing goals and results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven record in E-commerce SEO (Added advantage)
- Content Marketing (Added Advantage)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (Added Advantage)
- Good knowledge of Excel and presentation skills
- Must have implemented SEO strategy in previous organization.
- Should have good knowledge of tools like: SEMRush, Ahref, Webmaster etc
- Should have excellent knowledge of should have excellent knowledge of keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Should have handled a team previously.
- Should be apt with numbers and industry standards.
- Expert level knowledge in On-Page and Off Page SEO
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more