PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO RESIDE IN OR NEAR EAST DELHI OR ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO A NEARBY LOCATION
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing SEM, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Analytical Tools, keywords targeting, optimization based on data driven strategies
- Making Strategy, Proposals and Setup Campaign for Email Marketing, Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Content-marketing networks
- Build a Social Media Strategy by Implementing Social Media Techniques aligned with keyword Research
- Lead Generation through all web based promoting systems
Achieve the targeted ROI for all Ad spends on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, manage budget effectively (forecasting, additional requirement), campaign spend
- Process implementation, including defining and tracking programs
- Optimization and bid management of PPC campaigns
- In-depth keyword and audience research, Competition analysis, Web Site analysis
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Contribution to the company blog and social media community
- Social engagement across platforms through social listening, ORM and SMO
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 2+ years' experience in Digital Marketing and advertising.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more