Built by seasoned entrepreneurs along with hundreds of customers and backed by legendary entrepreneurs and investors, Wooqer was built on insights from the market, from Business users and the underlying belief that companies and people need to react quickly to changing needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main duties include running email/LinkedIn/other social marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, creating newsletters, maintaining
- About Wooqer - on relevant websites, updating other digital properties Wooqer has a presence on and generating analytics from each effort.
- Maintaining the Wooqer website (content) is also part of the role. You Will create and manage a monthly calendar of events.
- Success measures: Consistency and quality of campaigns, #of leads generated, increase in website traffic and #websales
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Marketing aptitude, familiarity with digital channels, ability to write sharp text in emails & copy, happy personality.
- Some experience with generating business online.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more