Global Reach founded in 1991, pioneered the concept of educational counselling in Eastern India and currently manages the marketing and representation of over 450+ accredited Universities and educational institutions worldwide.
Global Reach’s presence today spans far beyond Eastern India to cover most locations in India as well as Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, create content to increase brand awareness and have previous marketing experience to be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Should have knowledge on Social media.
- Activities and SEO (on page and off page).
- Should know the basics of managing keywords, meta tags and #hashtags.
- Should be able to work on creatives for social media posts and websites.
- Responsible for identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and should ensure continuous improvement in brand positioning and ranking.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: