Presenting Weaddo, Which Means – “To Be The King Of The Road”. Thats Where We Would Like To Take Your Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute performance campaigns, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns, PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO/SEM
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Should have knowledge of query tools (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context.
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick -- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Able to Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Regularly post, update and monitor all social media outlets (website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, other pages, sites, blogs).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more