We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for the Digital Marketing requirement of our clients. The person should be a hands-on expert in all the activities of Digital Marketing like:
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Campaigns
- SEO and Keyword Optimizations
- Email Marketing
- Landing Page creation and WordPress
- Blogging and Content creation
– Website and Google Analytics
– Graphic design knowledge will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have experience handling Digital Marketing activities.
- Hands-on to design implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
- Traffic generation across all our products using paid channels using PPC, PPV and CPA techniques.
- Ideal candidate who has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
- Play a significant role in shaping the company's strategic marketing planning and help achieve sales aggressive goals.
- To ensure that Online Marketing activities contribute to our brand's long-term success.
- Setting strategies and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Generation and Mobile marketing to generate higher unique visitors.
- Manage website analytics for improving user experience, content/creative management.
- Generate comprehensive regular reports on digital initiatives to enable data-driven decision making..
- Research and recommend best practices within the industry and amongst competitors. Spot digital trends and capitalize on relevant ones.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Track competitor's activities and do competitive analysis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Management, Internet Marketing, HTML, Team Management.
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, paid marketing and experience in revenue generation.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Graduate/MBA from a reputed institute.
- Ability to ideate and engage existing clients and prospective clients through email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Tremendous Growth Opportunities!!
- Work on the newest and most cutting edge technologies!
- High Visibility, Autonomous Role in a Collaborative Environment!
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance!
- We are 5 Days Working.
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and other Perks!!
About Theta Monitor (www.thetamonitor.com): Theta Monitor provides Digital Marketing and App Development Services to Corporate, Marketing teams, Startups, SMEs and Entrepreneurs
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more