We are looking for highly creative Digital Marketing Specialist with minimum 3 years of experience. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for strategizing, planning and executing company’s digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage in-house website for online lead generation, optimal search engine rankings, online reputation
- Develop & manage lead generation campaign using Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Increase brand awareness using social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage and handle all digital marketing campaigns like SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC.
- Building strategy for search engine optimization by using On-page and Off-Page SEO activity
- Setting and optimizing Keyword Planner, Google AdWords and Search campaign
- Executing internal & external link building activities
- Content writing & marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience & certification in HubSpot
- Experience in lead generation campaigns
- Experience in SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, social media, email marketing, content marketing and web analytics/google analytics
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner etc.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Must be passionate about digital and interactive marketing strategies
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more