If you are looking for a fast-paced environment filled with passionate collaborators and innovators, Solix is the place you are looking for.
We are a bunch of passionate creators and communicators who are set out to make enterprises data driven. Our teams work on cutting edge open-source technologies to deliver groundbreaking big data management products to our customers across the world. Our customers are mostly category leaders and include many Fortune 500 companies. They, like us, believe being data driven is the only way to deliver awesome experiences to customers while driving value to shareholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing campaigns through SEO / SEM /Social Media channels.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns as per projects
- Measure performance and optimize campaigns effectively to help shape marketing strategies
- Evaluate new opportunities in the market, propose improvements for user engagement and
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns Skills
- Requires high aptitude, excellent reasoning skills for data analysis, data mining skills.
- Making PowerPoint Presentations
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Plan and execute Email marketing campaigns
- Produce conversion-friendly usability guidelines and develop test plans focused on improving
website performance to maximize campaign ROI
- Ideating and developing creatives for our social media posters, ads
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more