Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with proven success in Digital Marketing services including Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display / Behavioral Targeting, Social Media, Mobile Marketing and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage paid search and organic campaigns for various clients of fortune 500 companies, startups & entrepreneurs.
- Analyze performance data, and optimize campaigns based on data driven insights.
- Run successful Google AdWords.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance.
- Ability to conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion for clients.
- Ability to search the latest viral Trends & tricks for organic reach.
- Stay informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital advertising technology, including: targeting, remarketing, conversion tracking, and more.
- Both agency and in-house experience would be a plus.
- Salary would not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Google Adwords certification not necessary but would be a plus.
- History of achieving strong ROI for clients.
- Great verbal, written and communication skills. Must be able to articulate ideas.
- Strong program management and organizational skills being able to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more