Saviom is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who has a solid background in executing digital marketing strategies to achieve lead generation and branding goals. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who can independently handle the inbound marketing activities both strategically and tactically.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the overall digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Adopt SEO best practices across all content generated.
- Maximize efficiency through constant experimentation, testing and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages, guest posts, emails, and webinars to drive engagement.
- Utilize Google Analytics to periodically measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Identify trends and recommend actionable plan based on the insights.
- Maintain and update the marketing database to execute email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and expand the company's social media presence.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business/Engineering. Master's will be a plus.
- 1-3 years of B2B digital marketing experience with focus on inbound lead generation
- Proven ability to create strategies that increase qualified leads
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal/no supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
What to Expect from Saviom ?
- Generous compensation package.
- A dynamic team and an inclusive, encouraging work culture
- Creative responsibilities that have a direct impact on the company's marketing efforts. You won- t be another cog in a machine.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more