MyOperator is a cloud based telephony service provider company based in New Delhi, India. In 2011, Ankit Jain, a Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra alumnus, founded the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs as per the goal of the organization.
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid platforms.
- Oversee and manage the overall paid media budget.
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Experience in working for a B2B process.
- Hands-on experience with Google Data Studio preferred.
- Agency background preferred.
- Graduate and over with good oral and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more