We have a opening for Digital Marketing Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle significant digital marketing budgets for paid acquisition
- Optimize campaign performance across google and facebook to consistently improve ROI
- Plan, strategize and implement social media strategy to align with business objectives.
- Ensure that theres brand consistency across all campaigns and messages.
- Plan, strategize and implement email marketing strategy to promote sales.
- Write, edit, publish and share engaging email copies with potential customers.
- Aggressively activate all social media accounts(e.g. Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, Linkedin) to drive traffic onto website & blog.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Brainstorm with top management on themes, objectives and quirky marketing campaigns to aggressively help the company build a strong online brand presence
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ideally one should have 3 or more years experience in a Digital Marketer role (associate/sr/manager).
- Should have a strong understanding primarily about Google Adwords and Facebook for lead generation. Having experience in other social platforms is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Should be independent in execution by having both creative copy writing and basic graphic design skills.
- Should have worked on several projects/handled multiple clients with significant monthly budgets (5-20 lacs).
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 3 - 8 years
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Sangeeta Singh Delivery Lead Talent Acquisition at RANDSTAD INDIA PVT LTD
Contact Company: Randstad India
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more