PromptCloud is looking for a self-driven marketing all-rounder with a flair for the technical side of things. You will collaborate with product, sales and the tech teams to ideate and create content and run campaigns that would address specific audiences in different levels of the funnel. You will liaise with the rest of the marketing team to develop promotional and content distribution plans.
You are someone who takes initiative, learns quickly and iterates effectively to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We have built a solid foundation in terms of web and social media presence, content marketing, and advertising. You will amplify the impact of these efforts and create innovative strategies to strengthen our marketing capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute a social media strategy.
- Manage, maintain and keep the organization's websites error free and up to date.
- Improve key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion and measure ROI.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Organize and attend networking events to promote the company's brand.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Manage Graphic designers, content writing professionals and other vendors.
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (Includes design, content and usability).
- Track and measure SEO performance, and report web analytics metrics using Google Analytics and Tag manager.
- Set up and execute email campaigns on CRM.
- Reach out to influencers and media professionals to push the brand and get more visibility.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Key skills: Blogging, Content Writing, Editing, Search Engine Optimization/SEO, Social Media Management, Content Management, Internet Marketing, Web Development.
- 1+ years' experience in digital marketing and advertising (preferably B2B).
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design and WordPress.
- Having your own Blog/Website is a huge plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- A supportive and creative work environment.
- Subsidized Daily lunch.
- 25 Annual leaves per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee recognition and awards.
- A wellness program that includes partial-paid gym membership and fully-paid health insurance.
- Coffee and snacks (of course).