We are currently seeking an experienced, creative Digital and Social Media Specialist to join our Startup team.
The ideal candidate should be well experienced in various digital/social media platforms and its operations. He/she must bring a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image through social media platforms.
You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The goal is to reach out to consumers through the most effective advertising campaigns through social media and SEO/SEM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Manage day-to-day messaging/posts
- Conduct and report analysis of the site and social traffic
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create, maintain, and implement a digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Update and manage company blogs, e-newsletter, and social media including regular posts, news, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Should be familiar with different SEO tools & browser plugins for SEO analysis and improved productivity
- Well versed with all On-page and Off-page SEO techniques for Static as well Dynamic database-driven Website
- Must have a proven track record of changing website rankings to bring them to the top of search engines results
- Candidate should be expert in working with Google Ad Words (PPC)
- Experience with other search engine PPC management helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of conversion tracking and web analytic software, such as Google Analytics and others.
- Google Ad Words Google Analytics certified professional will be preferred.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Experience in managing social media optimization (SMO), social media campaigns (SMM) is desirable.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Must have excellent written & oral English communication skills
- Any graduate in any specialization with 3-5 years of experience in Digital marketing
- SEO, SEM, PPC, ADWORDS, SITE OPTIMIZATION, SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING, YOUTUBE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, STORYTELLING, SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY, WORDPRESS, CAMPAIGNS, DIGITAL CHANNELS, WEB ANALYTICS, SMO, SMM
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited potential for a self-driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive individual who enjoys the fast-paced work environment and is looking to establish a career in a startup environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more