We are always on the lookout for open-minded, sharp, ambitious, creative solvers & makers to become a part of our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
How your every day is going to look like?
- Promote, promote and simply promote
- Establish relationship with the online community by identifying key influencers & communities that fit our internal strategies
- Hypothesize, prioritize and test innovative growth strategies
- Focus on growth, addicted to metrics concerning B2B plan of action
- Develop, implement and manage our social media department
- Curate a list of platforms to promote Tailwebs on social media, blogs,Q&A forums, etc.
- Perform market analysis, research on the competition and competitors
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every media campaign-
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback with the concerned department.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What your key requirements look like :
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest,Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Experience with dealing and overseeing client requirements.
- Understanding of sales.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in content strategy making.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and team player.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Graduate degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more