We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can develop innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
We expect her/him to have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and content writing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Responsible for B2B Lead generation by utilizing all online marketing channels.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Stay up to date on the latest Google Algorithm, SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Experience in SlideShare Campaign & Other business Directories.
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns; setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Landing Page Optimization.
- Monitor our social channels that include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube etc.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify, follow, and engage influencers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Professional degree required and MBA - Marketing are preferred
- Should have 3-5 years experience in successful execution of digital marketing campaigns (PPC, SEO, SMM, Email Marketing) in the IT space
- Experience creating/managing content including whitepapers, blogs, case studies and more
- Strong English Communications skills, both verbal and written. Writing samples will be requested.
- Up-to-date (and enjoy keeping up-to-date) on new technology and software
- Should be experienced in Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder) and able to track and report on key metrics
- Experience in Software product based company is an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more