Built on the Microsoft Azure platform, supported by a gamut of cutting-edge cloud services, our Contract Lifecycle, and Discovery products have successfully enabled several mid-sized to large, global organizations tackle today’s contract management challenges. The eContracts platform is scalable and flexible to support thousands of sell-side (customer), buy-side (vendor), legal and commercial agreements and is the only CLM product any enterprise would need. Further, with our multiple product editions, services, a wide choice of add-ons, integrations and pre-configured industry accelerators we can configure the solution package to precisely meet your contract management goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO related activities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Responsible for B2B Lead generation by utilizing all online marketing channels.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Stay up to date on the latest Google Algorithm, SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Experience in SlideShare Campaign & Other business Directories.
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as AdWords Management.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns; setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Landing Page Optimization.
- Monitor our social channels that include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, etc.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify, follow and engage influences.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 3-5 years experience in the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns (PPC, SEO, SMM, Email Marketing) in the IT space
- Should be able to implement campaigns on approved marketing strategies, plans, and objectives for Optimus BT product Suite.
- Should be able to monitor and continuously improve on ongoing marketing campaigns such as organic SEO and paid search engine marketing activities
- Should be experienced in Online Analytic's (Google Analytic's, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder) and able to track and report on key metrics
- Experience in Software product based company is an added advantage
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more