Digital Marketing Specialist 3 – 5 Years Experience
If you think your creative skill can comfortably enjoy a cup of tea with your analytical skills without turning you into a muddle-headed one, Litmus is the right place where your right brain will surely find a friend in your left brain.
We want someone who can change his avatar dramatically to entertain the varied tastes of the audience, craft an exact message that the audience wishes to listen to, find the right funnels to disseminate it and achieve the desired response. If you find these traits resonating with your persona, get enlightened about the bigger picture- your roles and duties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Get familiar with Litmus mission and vision and help them achieve through creative and consistent digital marketing initiatives.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for clients that enhances engagement with its target audience and drives success.
- Fully understand the dynamics of various digital marketing channels and leverage the most relevant like
- Push marketing, Influencer marketing or Affiliate marketing and other popular channels to achieve set targets.
- Have an objective eye for the standard digital marketing landscape. Be a pioneer in employing the latest trends and technologies of online marketing and SEO/SEM strategies that keep the brand ahead of the race.
- Ingeniously analyze the incoming data and strategize accordingly.
- Craft an effective inbound marketing strategy like PPC, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content
- Marketing & more that generates more leads and increase the conversion rates.
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies including intense keyword research that helps to optimize the content and results.
- Competently use the digital tools with accuracy and effectively utilize budget-saving opportunities within the digital media landscape.
- Possess effective communication skills to build relationships with bloggers, influencers, publishers, etc that helps gain credibility and more reach of the campaign.
- Undertake deep learning of prospects persona, devise a strategy and prepare content marketing document.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have: A candidate with an MBA degree or a Masters degree in Marketing.
- Hands-on: Be an Idea Generator, Experience in E-commerce Industry and Agility to adapt to innovative ideas and platforms.
- Good to have: An Outgoing Personality and a Good Listener.
- Innovative and creative approach with problem-solving skills.
- Provide thoughtful leadership to the digital marketing team and synergize their energy to achieve maximum results.
- Coordinate with the design and copywriting team to create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, e-books, and manage them effectively.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Strategize effectively to gain organic link buildings and set up custom landing pages.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Excel.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more