The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of a wide range of integrated campaigns to support our sales revenue objectives.
We are looking for someone who is resilient and able to deal with a standalone role. You will have support from the team, but there is an expectation that you will thrive in situations which require you to ‘think for yourself.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign management and execution including:
- Email marketing and marketing automation (campaign execution and management),
- Content marketing (production and coordination),
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram Advertising)
- Online campaigns - SEO, SEM (Google Adwords, Bing Ads)
- Web analysis (Google Analytics)
- Graphic designing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Copywriting and Reporting.
- The successful candidate will have strong project management and technical skills, and be experienced in Salesforce, email marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of nurture, perpetual and rapid response.
- Develop and manage tactical campaign plan and calendar.
- Employ testing and tracking tools using A/B testing and leveraging services such as Google analytics to improve e-mail and web marketing results.
- Produce and manage content for newsletters, social media and ads.
- Creative concept development and copywriting.
- Set up and manage online campaigns and advertising (SEO, SEM - Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution.
- Track performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate learnings in future campaigns.
- Provide regular reporting and insights to relevant stakeholders on campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate closely with inside sales and regional marketing to ensure sales targets are met.
- Stay abreast of digital and direct marketing best practices.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Your Personal Attributes:
- Innovative thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A friendly and approachable attitude; • Work well in teams and independently; • Excellent problem-solving capabilities; • Consistently proactive; • Trustworthy and amicable; • Good organisational skills and; • Good written and communication skills
Required Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar
- Proven experience in B2C or B2B
- Experience with email marketing automation technology, social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter,
- LinkedIn, Instagram, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and Word Press.
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation and data hygiene
- Strong written and verbal communications skills Strong content writing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Creative copywriting
- Resourceful with ability to seek solutions and suggest resolutions
Work directly with Australian based company • Fun loving, friendly, playful and competitive office culture • Competitive base salary • Excellent opportunity for advancement and career progression
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more