iSolve Technologies is looking for Digital Marketing Specialists with 3+ years of experience for the Chennai location.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. He/she should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. He/she should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Search Engine Optimization: Planning and implementing strategies to drive relevant web traffic through organic means
- Deep knowledge in various SEO and digital marketing tools such as google analytics, google keyword planner, Google Adwords, social media platforms, ahrefs, google search console etc.
- Good understanding of on-page and off-page SEO concepts and their impact on website traffic and ranking
- Hands-on experience on digital marketing, social media marketing and trends, corporate branding, employee engagement, and marketing communication
- Campaign running, review submission, article submission, classified ads submission, social bookmarking and blog creation &posting, directory submission
- Creating the marketing strategy and brand positioning for SAAS and CRM software solutions and other related services
- Strong knowledge of the B2B or business support industry, as well as local digital trends & best practices
- Experience in managing paid campaigns across multiple platforms (Google, Quora, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to generate qualified leads
- Hands-on experience on social media management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, etc
- Create meaningful reports for digital marketing strategies on a weekly, monthly & yearly basis
- Marketing automation for Search engine marketing, social media marketing, SMS marketing & email marketing
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding of community members via digital channels, in-product placements, social media and referrals
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis: The industry trends and the players in the market
- Website Management: Design, develop, manage, and maintain the company website and its content using WordPress and HTML, HTML 5, and CSS
- Interface with marketing, communications functions and PR, events, talent acquisition & solutions teams
- Campaign Management: Design, develop, execute, and optimize inorganic digital campaigns to improve brand awareness, drive relevant traffic, and generate leads
- Content Development: Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of software platforms
- Support the design and creation of multimedia assets to be used in social media, employee engagement, employer brand building and other marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in creative or graphic design tools like Canva, Photoshop, After Effects and other infographics and video creation tools
- Create the strategy for multimedia and cross-functional content, such as social media graphics, digital ads, GIFs, videos, and other marketing and communication materials
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media Marketing: Developing content to promote across social media channels to improve awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Key Professional Attributes :
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, )
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications Required :
- Graduates in any discipline
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more