Flick2Know Technologies Private Limited
FieldAssist is leading sales force automation platform for FMCG companies catering to more than 200 brands and 30,000 sales professionals making on-field sales more Productive, Proactive and Organized. It enhances efficiency levels in the operational processes of the on-field sales force while providing real-time monitoring and intelligent measures based on historic data. The SaaS platform engages, monitors and optimizes your on-ground sales operations daily. Built with the guidance and feedback of various industry stalwarts regarding business intelligence, our reporting mechanism ensures that meaningful data is captured and used to generate data insights & analytics for an efficient management.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to drive the digital marketing for our product FieldAssist by utilizing the correct strategies for customer acquisition and engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with perspective of product marketing.
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, Marketing database, Email, Social media campaigns for our product FieldAssist.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create plans in a manner that it complements all offline marketing tools the company would be using.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Maintaining the organizations Social media presence across all digital channels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/ Webmaster)
- Video marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Digital marketing.
- Experience in Adwords, social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter), content marketing, affiliate channels and google SEM.
- Hands-on experience in designing and launching digital media campaigns in at least one of the digital platforms.
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution.
- Prior experience in a mobile/internet product startup.
- Customer centric and problem-solving mindset.
- Video Marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS" in Skills/Competencies
Benefits & Perks: