echoVME is a digital marketing agency that helps you Echo your communication in Virtual Marketing Ecosystem and hence we are called echoVME. Our digital and social media marketing training and services can energize your business objectives at a larger phase. Being a quality conscious digital and social media marketing firm, we offer Digital & Social Media Marketing training & services, personal branding solutions, search engine marketing and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal team member will be responsible for driving business results for clients through digital marketing including designing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
- Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
- Social Media Marketing: Ideating and executing campaigns on social media, including GIFs, Video Campaigns.
- Closely working with the design team and client to reach the clients brand goals.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions.
Benefits & Perks:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, EchoVme associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible work environment.
- A great work culture.