DemandNXT prides itself on its employees, state-of-the-art infrastructure and matured processes. There is emphasis on the highest level of integrity and honesty. That’s why our employees stick with us and partners trust us.
The company boasts of some of the most talented and experience folk in the digital marketing and lead generation industry. DemandNXT provides 360 degrees solution to meet the sales needs of a business-to-business companies.
Our processes have evolved and matured over the years. Over time we have established an impressive client list and a name to reckon for in the digital marketing space. The endeavor is to become better and better in the coming years and provide genuine value to our customers and clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The SEO Specialist is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO and SMO strategies.
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with WordPress and updating content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Benefits & Perks: