We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Campaign) to expand our existing team and work on international e-commerce application.
The Digital Marketing Specialist need to be organized person with professional communication skills (both written and verbal). This person will be responsible for every aspect of paid campaigns, from planning to execution of successful campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily account management for all paid advertising platforms.
- Analyze performance data for each ad campaign and provide practical solutions.
- Other important aspects to work on would be: CRO strategies, leads generation, brand awareness.
- Reporting: create daily, weekly, monthly and Ad-hoc reports with actionable insights.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, re-targeting, social network advertising, and content distribution and placement networks like Out-brain and Taboola.
Communicate with the Teams:- Marketing Team:
- Plan, develop, implement & optimize comprehensive paid media strategies.
- Setup new campaigns, ad groups, keyword planning and bid adjustments to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting target ROAS parameters.
- Prepare advertising schedules and timelines for the campaign launch.
- Test audiences and segments to discover new opportunities.
- Create graphics ideas, landing page designs and Ad copies.
- Making strategies for campaign structuring, targeting in accordance with business goals while maintaining the timelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years, in PPC, Native and Social Media Advertising
- Tools knowledge: Certification will be an added point Google Analytics, Google Ads / Bing, Facebook Ad Manager, Native Ad platforms
- Keep pace with SEO, PPC, Social Media industry trends and developments.
- Basic experience of MS Excel skills, MS PowerPoint, HTML, XML and JS.
- A Self-motivated team player with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced & multi-tasking environment.
- Keen problem-solving, optimization, troubleshooting, analytical, time management and project management abilities
- Ability to give attention to the details and articulate thoughts/points effectively.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and work with the design team to deliver best performing Ad material while following the best CRO practices.
Facebook Ads Qualification:-
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives.
- Proven track record of retaining paid media accounts and success in growing and scaling Facebook campaign budgets in current/previous efforts.
Native Advertisement Qualification:-
- Working experience on native advertising platforms like Taboola, Outbrain, Adblade, Revcontent, Cotent. ad, MGID, and more.
- Experience in digital planning/buying role, specifically with native advertising platforms (required)
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
Benefits & Perks:
- Established company with great financial stability
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- 5 days week working environment
- Fast personal and career development
- World class training
- International travel opportunities
- Service recognition awards
- Market leading salary packages
- Accommodation in company guest house
- Bonus incentive plans
- Regular social activities
- Management developed from within
- Unrivalled team working dynamics
- Develop ground breaking technology
- Innovative forward thinking organisation
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more