We are currently hiring for Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for developing, creating and manage long-term digital outreach campaigns in cloud migration, managed services and DevOps Automation/Engineering.
Must have demonstrable experience creating digital campaigns for IT services based offerings such as managed IT support services or cloud migration and support services. Should have technical awareness about Cloud Migration, Managed Services, DevOps Automation and CI/CD processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interactive Marketing functions, including website content maintenance and updates, and issue resolution - requires knowledge of Content Management Systems, including WordPress.
- Develop and implement the companies Digital Outreach Campaigns via PPC/SEM strategies across various channels, including Google, Youtube and other Social Media to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and lead execution of multi-channel digital campaigns/tactics.
- Design and manage E-mail marketing campaigns and Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
- Create, execute, and optimize campaigns for various offerings and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search.
- Analyze campaign performance, stay current with emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences.
- Strategize and implement A/B testing to monitor and increase conversions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports, manage goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives - requires knowledge of Google Analytics and intermediate/advanced Excel skills to maintain reports and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven leadership capabilities in a group environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed and goal oriented.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Well organized & Team Player.
- Provide references for past experience/achievements
Benefits & Perks: