Chapter247 Infotech is a full-service software partner specialized in architecting, designing & developing tech solutions by binding Web, IoT, Analytics, AI and Cloud technologies. Our global clients include organizations right from Enterprise, Midsize to startups.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company brand awareness.
- Done Paid campaigns.
- Be actively involved in SEO,SMO,SMM efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Spring Metrics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more