Cibirix offers smart strategies, cutting-edge technology & futuristic design to win prospects, engage customers & empower employees. We design rich experiences for the digital world, and work hand-in-hand with our clients to help them attract, engage, and retain both current and future customers.
Cibirix helps organizations achieve high performance and innovation through leveraging market and audience research, along with our years of experience in the digital domain. We never settle for good enough. We initiate with a smart strategy and deliver bold, unique, game-changing solutions that give clients more visibility coupled with a killer digital experience, and we’re constantly evolving to deliver measurable results for our partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of SEO strategies, consulting and executing SEO tactics, as well as development of training programs for our clients to allow them on-going success in natural search marketing.
- Lead and develop experienced SEO team to drive successful client engagements and natural search results for our clients.
- Understanding and adherence to search engine algorithms, shifts, requirements, and best of breed SEO
- Keyword research strategies (terms, head/tail, user intent, etc)
- Site structure analysis, navigation, page construction and additional site audits recommendations for optimal search engine friendliness & indexing
- On-page optimization including content development strategies supported by professional copywriting (meta tags, content relevancy, keyword integration, semantic relevance, etc)
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO, SEE, Digital Marketing best practices are properly implemented on newly developed website
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Link building strategies and execution; including viral and buzz-oriented efforts
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have knowledge about Social Media, advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge about LOCAL SEO will be especially important, knowing all the details about local ranking factors, such as Google Local optimization, citations, and others is essential for this position.
- Client reporting, analytics, Key Performance Indicators, and metrics for client evaluation
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more