We are hiring for the position of Digital Marketing – Senior Executive for Hyderabad location.
Position : Digital Marketing – Senior Executive
Experience : 3 yrs – 5 yrs
Shift Timing: Monday – Friday (9:30 am – 6:30 pm)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design a social media strategy that's in line with the brand identity, the company's audience, and goals.
- Define and segment the user or "marketing persona" who the communication and actions will be directed towards.
- Ensure social accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant. This also
includes using social media tools (i.e., Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.) to schedule tweets to appear overnight and on weekends, to promote the brands to night-owls and clients in different time zones.
- Administer and control budgets for different strategic actions across social media platforms. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of social media tactics and campaigns, overall engagement and community sentiment in an effort to maximize results across all channels.
- Monitor, review, and update statistics and analytics reports to support business decisions.
- Define strategies to build/ enhance the follower/ fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement.
- Define and control: social media KPIs, conversions and ROI objectives (always in coordination with the sales and marketing department of the company).
- Select what tools and apps will be used to perform tasks.
- Design a plan to tackle a social media reputation crisis.
- Define an SEO strategy.
- Detect both threats and opportunities, as well as to measure the effectiveness of various actions. Based on this, make decisions concerning each of the above aspects, in order to make improvements, changes, or a change of strategic direction, etc.
- Work on the development of strategic alliances within the social media industry for future actions that can strengthen the growth of communities and the brand.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3 + years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Content curator, hungry for information.
- Target-oriented and a self-motivated over-achiever!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more