We are looking for a flexible and versatile individual who will be responsible to administer the social media & content marketing campaigns. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience in maintaining & building the social media presence, handling forum profiles and must possess great communication skills both verbal and written.
As a Social Media/Content Marketing Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital developments, marketing channels and social media trends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactics for effective social media marketing.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Use a wide variety of digital marketing strategies like content marketing to get the brand in front of the correct audience.
- Implement content curation strategies to build online brand presence.
- Achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be a professional with excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Should be result oriented, with experience in developing and executing successful social media strategies.
- Must have a proven working experience in social media & content marketing or as a digital media specialist (2-5 years)
- Must possess social networking experience and knowledge of various social analytics tools
Benefits & Perks:
- Working days- 5
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more