To incept disruptive and pathbreaking ideas which will capture the attention of a client and win business for the agency. Requires an in depth understanding of the latest trends in the digital media and technology coupled with an ability to seamlessly weave this knowledge into the strategic interventions you propose.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on with planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure ROI and KPIs based on clients- desired outcome.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Strong experience in overall consumer planning, digital channel planning, and integrated digital campaigns.
- Comfortable operating in a nimble, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for designing the digital strategy to meet communications objective across channels.
- Serve as a digital custodian among strategy, business and other teams that contribute to overall digital plan
Required Knowledge & Skills:
PROFILE REQUIREMENTS :
- Should be able to create strong, compelling, and strategic media recommendations on how digital channels can be used to complement the experiential marketing or event strategy
- 5 to 7 work experience showing strong Account Planning & Strategic Ideation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to Think Brand
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Planning & Strategic Ideation
- Ability to lead and custodian the creative process
- People management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more