Based out of Mumbai, India, WonDRx (Pronounced as Wonder Rx) team has been working meticulously to bring this most innovative solution to you with a sole objective that this solution will solve real-life problems in healthcare.
Across the globe, prescriptions are still written with a pen onto a paper and this behaviour of writing a prescription is here to stay – it is part of the Doctor’s DNA. WonDRx bridges the Physical to Digital gap. Imagine digitizing doctors’ prescription records across the globe in real-time while they are being written. Imagine having full patient information anytime anywhere so that doctors can make the right decisions for their patients. WonDRx enables all of that and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Must have shown significant achievements in likes, subscribers, followers etc through campaigns etc.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more