We are glad to introduce “PreppyPick” as one-stop office solutions providing Imprinted branding, promotional gifts and manpower solutions to your corporate family, serving across India as well as abroad. We offer a good range of finest quality products and corporate gifts as per your need and requirements. If you’re trying to find budget corporate gifts, occasional items, promotional business gifts, premiums and other unique corporate gifts then “PreppyPick” is the right marketplace for you. With a promise to bring ease to your business requirement, and mission to be India’s most trusted source to provide one-stop office solutions- PreppyPick Introduces one-stop platform that brings together all popular branded products with personal branding and customisation to you. Moreover, we have extended our arm to provide manpower services to your corporate in the arena of IT and Non-IT, PAN India to support you on all your hiring needs including permanent recruitment and placement requirements. Our team experts are well prepared to fulfil your requirement, wishes and needs so that you can get the engagement you deserve. We serve B2B and always we are ready to serve you across all touchpoints, channels and journeys by supporting you on all your requirements. Your business is our business. We Cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our preppy world, for all our partners, employees and for our valuable consumers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- AdWords and understanding of Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns and other mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in managing large scale performance-based PPC campaigns on enterprise-level PPC management platforms.
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of complex data from multiple sources to get insights and make informed decisions to improve the performance of campaigns.
- The PPC Analyst will be responsible for bid management and optimization of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign/profitability targets
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords & through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendation and executive strategy for keyword opportunities, campaign structure, targeting, display network to the client.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform and managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Create ads on social media platforms.
- Social media campaign & strategic including budgeting planning, content ideation & implementation schedules.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more